Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

awesome animation, crappy voiceactor

look i don't mean to bash your voice actor but...he sounds more dead then alive, you need someone more lively, more energetic!! it'll ruin this nice series with awesome animation and a funny story with occasional silly sketch i like it so far but with a better voice-actor it will last

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

erm...yeah

I really liked the flash itself, style is awesome nice and surreal but i'm giving you a 5 sound because of the ending credits soundtrack i liked it but...dude master your tracks properly the overload is so huge it clips all over the place and could just blow up people's speakers when they turned them up loud...to prevent it simply use a compressor on your main mix insert point/effect channel, it won't kill the distortion but it'll simply make the output to a normal level

Anime Collab Anime Collab

holy sh*t! o.0

Wow that was great! I liked it from the beginning as soon as the music started (huge fan of dream theater and of course liquid tension experiment) and a fan of anime...i mean who isn't on here :P anyway i watched most of the series that passed in this collab and i loved it. Especially the part hellsing and samurai champloo parts jezus christ that looked as if it was animated by the original animators! perfect job on those!!! Also the 3D kinda gundam part was really amazing. The only thing i missed in here was "gunslinger girl". Oh well i'll definetly be keeping an eye on some of the animators i've seen at work here!

Swimming With Pigs Swimming With Pigs

gotta love a parody!

Again great voice cast! It makes it loads funnier (and really some of you may not realise it but it just won't be as funny with other voices), the parody on the dolphin therapy concept really cracked me up good job on this one.

Easter Song! Easter Song!

yeah pretty cool

The idea is good and the animation (great lip sync!) and the way the character looks are also done pretty well (sorta reminded me of haruka from FLCL :P) the lyrics just need more work in my opinion i don't mind the rudeness it's just a little...too random maybe :P

Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya

omg weird ass japs

wtf do these japanese guys come up with?! holy crap that song was just weird...and the animation wasn't too great also...

Bagagagaga Bop! Bagagagaga Bop!

BAKA! not baga :P

Pretty funny weird ass japanese punkrock kind of song and actually she's saying: baka (wich means idiot) really fast but i like the entire flashy nervous kinda style in it all wich really fits the music it doesn't really matter if it's crappy, animutation rules! (I mean who doesn't like what monthy python's did on that field?)

Legend without Zelda BOD1 Legend without Zelda BOD1

pretty funny

A good little flash with some random humor in it here and there i loved the anime mockery ending with indeed people starting to smile for no apparent reason running away holding his hat and some weird ass japanese song i loved that part the most.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

heh heh yeah, glad you liked it :)

Conan VS Kindergaten Kop Conan VS Kindergaten Kop

wow!

Wow great little flash about arnold having a dillemma with his other personalities i love the voice acting it really sounds like him!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Great stuff!!!

I just completed watching all of the salad fingers episodes up to this one and wow this is great stuff. The whole surreal envirements and the way salad fingers acts. Your flash films in my opinion are the best on newgrounds...really because these got background...I think this series is about watching the life of a mentally disturbed man through his eyes because the only person talking normal is himself and evryone else talks a cacaphony of creepy sounds, except the little girl who he had a picnic with in the other episode. I didn't really understand the meaning of the toiletbowl but...oh well keep up THE BEST WORK! ;)